Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Like a boy

I've got almost everyday packed with plans. Now, that's what i call holiday!! So monday i did went for squash and badminton in the morning with Kk, Shimin and Leslie. Then, went for bowling at Tampines Safra. And i've got my arms aching real bad even till now. Not doing warm up before exercise. thats the cause of it! grr.. okay, so we headed back home to wash up and freshen up after everything. Then, met up again at Century Square for Pirates of the Caribbean! yea... FINALLY get to watch it! and it's... NICE! =) Then to tuesday, went out with Weiyan, Chessia and Sean. To heerens at first. Dined at Vila'ge. Had only crepes but ended up so full still. Then headed off to The Cathay to meet Ivan and we caught Zodiac there. Damn show is not that bad but SO draggy! After that, walked all the way to Clarke Quay and then back home. Today is shopping day with weiyan. And like always, i spent loads again. Finally got my pink skirt from Mango. Got a white pants from Zara and a top from FCUK. Yea, and I might be getting the black top which i've lost! Grr.. i like it so much! I dont know is it the washing machine or just some dumbo stole it away. Ahh anyway, I've been waking up so early the past days! So i'm sleeping through the afternoon tomorrow. Then, back to NYP for dance! More plans coming up! =)

With love, on Wednesday, June 13, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse